I'm currently a first year Computer Science PhD student at UC Santa Barbara, advised by Prof. William Wang. My work is about natural language processing using deep learning.
I received BSE from National Taiwan University (NTU) in 2017, and worked as a research assistant in NTU from 2017 to July 2019. I was fortunate to work with Prof. Hung-yi Lee, Prof. Yun-Nung (Vivian) Chen, and Prof. Lin-shan Lee.
For more details, you can check my CV/resume. If there is any question, please feel free to contact me via email at ``ytuan at ucsb dot edu''
- Oct, 2019. We have released the paper DyKgChat: Benchmarking Dialogue Generation Grounding on Dynamic Knowledge Graphs, EMNLP 2019. on arxiv 1910.00610. The code and dataset are released on github DyKGChat.
- Sep, 2019. The extend abstract "Dynamic Knowledge-Grounded Dialogue Generation through Walking on the Graph" of DyKgChat received Best Paper Award, SoCalNLP19
- Aug, 2019. My paper DyKgChat: Benchmarking Dialogue Generation Grounding on Dynamic Knowledge Graphs is accepted in the EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019
- Jul, 2019. A github project and the dataset are released - LyricsASR and vocaldata.
- Jun, 2019. My paper Personalized Dialogue Response Generation Learned from Monologues is accepted in the Interspeech 2019
- Jan, 2019. My paper Improving Conditional Sequence Generative Adversarial Network by Stepwise Evaluation. is accepted in the IEEE/ACM Transaction on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing.
- Aug, 2018. A github project is released - Conditional-Seq-GANs.
- Jan, 2018. My paper Transcribing Lyrics from Commercial Song Audio: the First Step towards Singing Content Processing. is accepted in the ICASSP 2018